Saturday, September 22, 2007

Orion competing?

I've started working with Orion again after a long-ish break. I'm planning on entering him in the APDT rally trial at Gemini the end of Oct. Now THAT should be interesting. Orion competing, it's such a joke. : ) We'll give it a go though, I've just got to convince him that it's fun to do rally, lol. Really it is! He's not so into the repetition of things and I'm sad to say that after over 2yrs of living with me he still can't walk well on a loose-lead unless we're 15mins or so into a walk, and all bets are off if something he deems interesting should appear. I can call Tara off deer, I couldn't call orion off anything if i tried. Which is why he's ALWAYS on leash. He's not trust-worthy with distractions at all. Oh well, we'll have the smart, ribbon-winning title-achieving Tara, and then we'll have Orion. At least we'll make people smile! He loves to put on a show. He's such a goof-ball. Anyway, I'm going out in the yard to play with the dogs, and enjoy the day.

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Lindy said...

Hey, Orion, good luck with your competition.

Love,

Rowan

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Just popped by to say hello! Your blog came up on the DWB Randomizer!

Orion looks like good fun!

And good luck with the competition.

Oh and we loved the snow pics, reminded us of our Scottish Winters,

Keep blogging, you have some interesting stuff on here!

love from Marvin and Jeannie in Scotland xxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home