Monday, November 07, 2005

Funny

So I just took Orion for his last walk for the evening....

We were playing with his squeaky hamburger before I asked him if he wanted to go out. So I put his leash on, and he wouldn't drop his toy! So I debated about whether this was a battle I wanted to fight -- who really cares if he carries his toy? So we went out with the burger, and he did a nice long pee (with the toy in his mouth!) and immediately wanted to go back toward the house... I don't think so -- we're getting in a full walk! So I continued on with him dragging behind. He kept stopping to look back at the house. But we went a reasonable distance (no more pees though! he usually pees multiple times) and then returned home. He was much more eager on the way back! So we got back and he ran in with the toy still in his mouth... He never dropped it once!!! He's not usually so determined! He usually drops his toy as soon as I ask him if he wants to go for a walk!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home