Saturday, June 10, 2006

I think he knows

that Tara isn't going anywhere, and I don't think he's thrilled. But he is still playing with her alot its just that a few times since last night he has really snapped at her for no reason, like flying off the couch to really yell at her. He really got angry with her near his bully stick last night too, and made her cry and run away. Of course he doesn't even touch her, but he makes a big stink! I do have to say he works better for me for the most part when she is around, i think because of the competition and he's actually been somewhat better about pulling on walks that we are taking just the two of us too, so hopefully im not imagining these improvements, and hopefully they are lasting improvements! It's been hard to not get frustrated with him for being a bossy jerk but I guess I've been lucky it's been so peaceful for so long. We also are seriously considering belly banding him as he is still intermittently marking in the house. Today it was our bed -- not fun at all. Oh well, he still gets plenty of happy time privately with us and if anything he gets more training time now that what he was because I want to make sure that I'm working with them equally, and I've been working with her alot. He also sleeps in the bedroom with us and she sleeps downstairs and that's the way it will stay. He'll adjust. He's mostly! a good boy still. lol. c ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home