Monday, July 17, 2006

Orion's been great lately

I really think he's adjusted to having Tara as his sister. He's taken to being her protector even though I keep telling him, eventually I hope she'll be his protector. I really don't think she's going to need a protector. : ) He did very well with agility class last week, and I think I did pretty okay too. This week he starts taking L2 for the 3rd time (we waited a long time in between this time, and I think he's markedly better than the last time we took the class). I want to do it again, cause he can always use the work around other dogs, and because I'm going to start doing rally classes with him every other mon. night and I want him to get used to going to non-agility classes again. So yeah. we'll see how it goes. This time its a little dog L2 so hopefully that will help him to remain calm, and I'll try to go into it with a calm and relaxed attitude althouhg as I type this I'm a little nervous myself. The last group class we did was a cgc prep class and he didn't like the cocker in the class, so that clearly had nothing to do with size (he was okay with him by the end thouhg) so we'll see. I can't wait to get started in Rally though, I think it'll be fun. Hopefully Orion will see it as fun too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home